7 – PROJECT RECOVERY SERVICES
Project Recovery Services are one of the most significant and distinctive offerings in Centaur’s portfolio of offerings. Project Recovery Services are organized, systematic processes of analyzing a project in trouble and determining the best possible ways to turn it around, helping to reduce — if not minimize — the financial exposure of the Property Owner.
With Project Recovery Services, the Project Team can positively impact a troubled project by:
- Reviewing the scope and status of the project to determine unique and subtle issues which need immediate attention
- Reviewing the project’s schedule conformity and recommending alternatives to improve and/or recover any deficiencies
- Providing a cost-to-complete analysis to determine risk and recommend methods of mitigation
- Assisting the Owner with the replacement of vendor services that occurred through default or failure
- Providing periodic review of both project and financial performance with respect to overall completion exposure.
Applying Centaur’s BUDGET-PLAN-DESIGN-BUILD project-delivery method — even with a troubled project in progress — enables the Team to effectively manage resource replacements and all aspects of the project.
As with other Centaur service offerings, key components of Project Recovery Services are value engineering and cost engineering where alternatives of like- materials and equipment are assessed and compared in order to ensure the best overall value and schedule opportunism.