ABOUT CENTAUR CONSTRUCTION
Centaur is a Chicago-headquartered construction company, founded by three principals and incorporated on July 8, 1998. Launched as “the power of a beast with the mind of a human” with a team-based structure and unparalleled dedication to our clients, Centaur has a growing reputation for exceptional construction services, including PRE-CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, CONSTRUCTION CONSULTING, OWNER’S REPRESENTATION, DESIGN-BUILD CONTRACTING, CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT, GENERAL CONTRACTING, PROJECT RECOVERY SERVICES and REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT & ASSET MANAGEMENT. We are recognized for exceptional results with our projects in Specialty New Construction & Historic Renovation, Hotels, Retail, Interiors and Residential Construction.
Centaur’s experience covers a broad range of complex construction platforms, but it is the meticulous attention to detail and speed that has enabled us to pursue relationships and partner with world-class architects, designers and developers who specialize in the custom design marketplace—and have the same standards of excellence for the process and product.
Centaur’s mission is to be the most progressive and cutting-edge enterprise in the building industry, delivering exceptional service and yielding the highest level of customer satisfaction. This is made possible by a dedicated team of professionals, driven to consistently achieve superior results. As an industry leader, Centaur excels at understanding and surpassing client expectations. Maintaining the traditions on which it was founded, Centaur continues its standards of excellence through advancements in technology, product information and meticulous attention to detail.
OUR CORE VALUES
Centaur’s ability to be the provider of choice begins with our core values.
- Dedication and commitment to our team, its evolution and support
- An obligation to discover the possibilities
- Unequivocal excellence in all aspects of the company
- Dedication to our clients and customers and a drive to succeed on their behalf
- A duty to exceptional problem-solving and implementation
- An eagerness to discover, invent and use technological innovations
- A commitment to honesty & integrity
- Straightforward and clear communications
- A striving for growth, profitability and longevity
- A commitment to corporate, social and environmental responsibility